Monday, August 5, 2013

, ,

Give me post requests please + Updatishness-Something

Hey RainBows!
   I've been everywhere and back. I thought that with Summer I'd have more time to create poses but I still never got a mouse and my schedule is jam-packed. I got out of my school though and am now going to a Performing Arts High School.
   Anyways, more poses to come by Fall around October or November because with school starting and Summer ending I will not have enough time. Another thing I want to get pose requests already but just no fans [wah, due time though...so patience Bowie..patience] Tell your Sim friends about it or you can contact me and we can advertise each other.
  For now I shall keep on doing this awesome stuff I'm doing, Summer break ROCKS!!!
    xoxo
      --Bowie

0 comments:

Post a Comment